Welcome to Whole Food Wednesdays! You’re invited to come and share your real food recipes using the Linky below. We’re excited to see what yummy things you’ve been creating and what great informational posts and videos you’ve got for us!
I reviewed Tropical Traditional Gold Label Coconut Oil yesterday and I am happy to announce that they are giving away a 32 oz jar of the hand made, organic and unrefined product to one of you!
Disclosure: They did not pay me to do the review and I am not being compensated in any way by this company.
To read about my review and what I thought of this product click here. Included in the post is a recipe for these delicious chocolates that are packed with goodness and are a little addictive.
For the Giveaway
We are not using Rafflecopter this time because it doesn’t seem to like to work with our site So we’re going to be kicking it old school!
I love old school, don’t you?
After all we’re seeing the resurgence of canning, pickling, fermenting and at home cheese making. Why not continue the theme?
Ok, not quite the same, but bear with me.
There are 3 ways to enter. Each additional one is an extra entry. First (and the only one required), subscribe to Tropical Traditions Newsletter (you’ll get great discounts on their products). Second, is to like us on Facebook and the third is to subscribe to our blog updates below.
Do all three for extra entries into the draw. Leave a comment in the comment sections saying that you’ve done so and we will enter your name into the draw. We’ll be using random.org to make the draw. This draw is open to anyone in Canada or the US. The giveaway ends at 11:59pm on Sunday June 24, 2012. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, June 26th.
Tropical Traditions is America?s source for coconut oil. Their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is hand crafted in small batches by family producers, and it is the highest quality coconut oil they offer. You can read more about how virgin coconut oil is different from other coconut oils on their website: What is Virgin Coconut Oil?
You can also watch the video they produced about Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil:
Tropical Traditions also carries other varieties of affordable high quality coconut oil. Visit their website to check on current sales, to learn about the many uses of coconut oil, and to read about all the advantages of buying coconut oil online. Since the FDA does not want us to discuss the health benefits of coconut oil on a page where it is being sold or given away, here is the best website to read about the health benefits of coconut oil.
Whole Food Wednesdays
Welcome to Whole Food Wednesdays! The Rules:
- 1. Follow Beyond The Peel on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. It’s very easy to do and there are also buttons at the bottom of this page to do so.
- 2. Introduce yourself, your blog, and what you’re about in the comment section and a small blurb about what you’re sharing. This way people can get to know you a little bit right off the hop and hopefully follow you as well.
- 3. Be sure to add a link in your post back to this post. Simple linky etiquette. This allows your readers to find other posts that may help them on their journey.
4. If you’re sharing recipes, the only requirement is that the ingredient list be comprised of real food only, that means non-processed food items. That being said, we are all in different places on our real food journey, some more advanced than others. I invite all of you to share, no matter where you are on your journey, but I ask you to stay mindful when sharing your recipes that this is a whole (real) food blog. This means, no ingredient lists that include edible oil products (velveeta, frozen whip topping), protein powders, ketchup, white flour or white and brown sugar.
- 5. Less of a rule but more a suggestion: Retweet, Stumble, or Pin this post so EVERYONE gets more exposure and traffic. It’s win-win for everyone.
- 6. Don’t have a blog? That’s ok, we’d still love to hear from you. Write your recipes or tips in the comment section so we can get to know you too!
- 7. Please visit some of the links below. After all, that’s how we’ll get to know each other
Now it’s your turn to share your whole food recipes and ideas!
I’m sharing this with This Chick Cooks, Cast Party Wednesday, Allergy Free Wednesday, The Tasty Alternative, What’s Cooking Wednesday, Real Food Wednesday, Simple Lives Thursday, and Full Plate Thursday.