I first want to thank everyone for their heartfelt condolences and gratitude from last weeks Whole Food Wednesdays. My husband and I write several posts weekly and are always astounded by the support and warmth we get from our readers. Thank you. I shed many tears reading all the lovely things you all shared with me last week. Ultimately, I’m a stranger to you. I share my story online to unknown readers, making myself very vulnerable, so it is with open arms that I received your intimate stories, your heart and soul in return.
I will be taking a little much needed time off. I will return for next week’s TV Tuesday episode and Joshua will take over until then. Friday is our giveaway announcement for the Gnowfglins eCourse (there’s still time to sign up so don’t wait!) and he’ll be offering up some great content on Sunday. So, we are not leaving you completely, but more just keeping you in the loop as to my illusive behavior. Thank you for your patience as I mourn and reflect.
Welcome to Whole Food Wednesdays! You’re invited to come and share your real food recipes using the Linky below. We’re excited to see what yummy things you’ve been creating and what great informational posts and videos you’ve got for us!
- 1. Follow Beyond The Peel on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. It’s very easy to do and there are also buttons at the bottom of this page to do so.
- 2. Introduce yourself, your blog, and what you’re about in the comment section and a small blurb about what you’re sharing. This way people can get to know you a little bit right off the hop and hopefully follow you as well.
- 3. Be sure to add a link in your post back to this post. Simple linky etiquette. This allows your readers to find other posts that may help them on their journey.
- 4. If you’re sharing recipes, the only requirement is that the ingredient list be comprised of real food only, that means non-processed food items. That being said, we are all in different places on our real food journey, some more advanced than others. I invite all of you to share, no matter where you are on your journey, but I ask you to stay mindful when sharing your recipes that this is a whole (real) food blog. This means, no ingredient lists that include edible oil products (velveeta, frozen whip topping), protein powders, ketchup, white flour or white and brown sugar.
- 5. Less of a rule but more a suggestion: Retweet, Stumble, or Pin this post so EVERYONE gets more exposure and traffic. It’s win-win for everyone.
- 6. Don’t have a blog? That’s ok, we’d still love to hear from you. Write your recipes or tips in the comment section so we can get to know you too!
- 7. Please visit some of the links below. After all, that’s how we’ll get to know each other!
Now it’s your turn to share your whole food recipes and ideas!